Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!
I wish turning 30 was exciting to me but really it isn't. I dreaded it much more than I thought I would. One major thing I realized this birthday is how much weight I really do need to lose. I am slacking on this blog when it comes to updating my weight. Let's face it people, it isn't going to get any easier. Shaun and I made promises on the ride home to really start making a dent in this weightloss thing. Hopefully I will have good news to report on that soon.

Back to the Birthday fun..

I feel as old as this car and I just turned 30.. ugh!!


Michelle and David came up with this idea to rent a log cabin in Magazine, AR. There was a small group of us that went up for the day and night and it was so much fun.

It is a beautiful ride thru Northwest AR and the view from the cabin really was relaxing.


This was our view, haha. just kidding! It looked more like this..



My Mom and Dad watched the boys for the first time since we went to the DR. I am glad to say the boys have grown up a bit and I think they really loved having their Mimi and Papa around. I know they are really busy kids and thank you Mimi and Papa, Mom and Dad sure did enjoy our little bit of peace and quiet.




We all had four wheelers and went on one of the trails thru the mountain. It was so much fun, and thankfully we found the water. I don't really think Michelle reads my blog or she would shoot me for putting this picture of her on here but I just had too. We wore our rain boots because we thought it would be easier to clean them up afterwards, but we didn't realize how they might be a little slippery in the water..



The rest of us got wet this way.. but Michelle got wet both ways!! hahah..

We had a great time and will be going back for sure!



No comments: