Thursday, March 17, 2011

2011
It is 2011... it is so hard to believe that my kids will be turning 2 and 4 this year. I found these pictures on my sisters blog and wanted to put them on mine. She has pretty much swarn off blogging I think, or at least updating hers. I have enjoyed going back thru her pictures though. She would document just enough to know what was going on.

 I can't lose this blog post because it is hard enough for me to remember the details, this will be needed later when he starts asking these questions.


My first born!! I look terrible here.. but oh well.. it was back before the digital age of photography.. haha.. 4 years ago, really?



Prestyn and Jackson bonding back then...
They play so good right now.. well, most of the time.

2 years later..

Our second blessing came along... little smaller, but a week earlier than planned.




Ha.. I look even better in this picture. My boys are growing up so fast, but at their own pace, and doing their own thing. I wish I had some really cool picture to post right here but I don't just yet. It is kind of fun to go back and take a look at where it all started and how we have grown.


No comments: