Thursday, February 04, 2010


February, Week 1, 2010
This week has been pretty uneventful except that Mommy has been infected by the sinus monster!! UGH.. no fun, but I am managing. Westyn hasn't had the greatest of weeks due to the four teeth he is getting. Jackson has been doing pretty well. He took a nice little bribe, so to speak, so he has been using the potty more.. yippee. I took a couple of shots of the boys this morning that were ever so cute and I had to share.


Look at how big this boy is getting. Sometimes I have to look twice.











I thought this shot was priceless. I don't know that I will ever get a really cute shot of the two of them again. It is hard enough to get Jackson to participate at all. I love these boys to death.. they make my heart go pitter patter.



I also wanted to send an update on my weightloss. Sorry I don't have any cool pictures to update but it will come in time.. just not had time to take a good shot. I think I am loosing inches, maybe... can't tell a lot of weight. I haven't been feeling so hot so I basically am at a standstill which isn't good considering this trip is still planned for the same dates. However, I am sticking to my watching my calorie intake and trying to exercise every chance I get.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: