Thursday, September 30, 2010

Might be going to a private Blog

So I am contemplating making my blog private so that only people I have invited can actually view it.  It would just mean you having to enter your email address to see it, which can be annoying. I haven't decided for sure but wanted to put out a message and see just how many people do actually enjoy my blog. I already know of a few of you.. if you will leave me a comment or email me at kristieedwards6@gmail.com and let me know who you are I will get you added to the list should I go private. I am going to give it another couples of weeks before I make any drastic moves!

3 comments:

Tarin said...

Me please! But I'm sure you already knew that. :D

Anonymous said...

make sure i get an invite...Joey Hoffman jjhoffman@baschools.org

ellie said...

you best include me, sucka'.