Thursday, September 16, 2010

And I love this face...........................
   The rest of the pictures from our day can't really compete with this one, but we have some fun ones that I am planning on framing. Shaun has been gone all week and Nana has been an allstar to help me out w/ the boys.  I try to wear them both out before she comes over so they will nap well for her. Today I took them to the park. We didn't stay long because Jackson got bored and Westyn kept trying to climb up the slides and it was getting old.


Look at how big this kid looks.. I can't believe it. He is so smart and intelligent.. he doesn't need me for anything, although he asks a million questions an hour about who knows what.  He is so observant too! I wish I could remember detailed conversations we have had this week but it is has been busy and I am exhausted.

I really tried to get a picture of the two of them but Westyn wasn't having it.  Why would any 1.5 year old want to sit still for a picture?

Yeah.. this is what he did.. run around and laugh at mom w/ her camera.  He is a MESS!!!!!!!!


We have had a good week, despite the craziness. Looks like next week might be much the same. 

No comments: