Monday, July 12, 2010

July 10th, 2010 Trip to Arkansas
We started the day swimming on Saturday




Westyn wasn't too thrilled with the water for some reason this day, so no good pictures of him. Jackson kind of just did his own thing. The pool belongs to my mom's boss, Kevin, and his wife Lita. We were very appreciative of them letting our kids exert their energy for the afternoon.



Then moved on to fun at home eating and playing outside


GiGi, P, and David cooking up a hot mess...  I thought this picture was cute until I saw what David was doing with his hand. Oh well, still a fun shot.
The weeping willow... I remember when my parents first planted this tree, wow, has it grown.  Jackson looks like a little monster coming out of the tree, and Wes looks so little.

This is from my parents house. My Dad has always hung some kind of flag out around the holidays.
Then off to Ms. Darlene's for more fun on Sunday


This one is pretty blurry, but I still wanted to put it on here so that there are some pictures of me and the boys.

David and Shaun were in heaven when they had their pick of tractors, 4 wheelers and golf carts to go driving around in.. and the kids didn't mind too much either. Jackson did run into some type of cactus, but we were too busy taking care of him to take any pictures.  More pics to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! Love the outdoor pics at Mimi and Papa's house. Did any of the pics with me and JT on the 4 wheeler come out? Love ya.

Shaun