Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekend of Friends!

P & J
Hippy and Daisy

Matthew & Westyn



This post is kind of random, but I thought inspirational! We took a quick trip to Arkansas this weekend to visit Michelle and Prestyn. We got to see my parents and some of the BAS girls which was awesome! Westyn and Jackson got to meet MR. Matthew and that was super cool. We got back and Jackson and Kinsley had a little pizza party in his playset. Moving around like we have makes me really start to miss people, especially my friends. I have made some awesome friends along the way and someday, in a perfect world, we would all live in the same place and get to see each other everyday! I hope my boys grow up making lots of memorable friends along the way. God certainly puts people in your life for a reason, and for that I am ever so grateful!

Speaking of Friends... Yvonne lost her best friend about a week ago and I know it is going to be tough! Shaun's Aunt Karen went to be with her Daughter Jennifer in Heaven, and although this is probably where she would have wanted to be, it still hard for those she left behind! We know that someday we will see them both again, and that day will be a memory we can just begin to dream about! We love you and Miss you Aunt Karen!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: