Saturday, March 27, 2010




Jackson- Almost 3 Years
okay, so technically he isn't three yet, but we are starting some crazy extracurricular activities very soon and the timing may not be there so I thought I would take some pics today and post them.
I cannot believe you are already 3 years old.
You are saying and doing so many things that big boys do it is so amazing.  You are getting a little nicer to your baby brother, but still not too chill about him playing with your toys.  You ham it up for pictures, but I can barely hold you still.  You still eat pretty good when you want too and I would say potty training is about 90% complete.  If we could keep you naked you would love that and use the potty everytime. You are definitely keeping us learning as parents and for that we love you even more!

No comments: