Friday, October 09, 2009

Some Fun Pics of the boys!
Check out Westyn in his Halloween Costume, he is the most adorable Lion I have ever seen...seriously, you should hear his ROAR!!
Can you see the Dark Knight? Yes, still in his Batman cape and mask, never wants to take it off. The cutest part about this picture is Jackson is holding my hand, but that didn't make the picture.

Brotherly Love. I will probably focus on getting a bunch of group shots of the boys since they seem to be my favorite. However, pretty soon jackson is going to have a hard time holding his brother, and Westyn won't be wanting Jackson to hold him. I have another picture that I want to post of Westyn watching Jack, he has the biggest smile on his face. He just lights up when he hears or see him.. that is when I remember why we wanted two kids.



No comments: