Monday, August 31, 2009

The Happiest Little Boy in the world!! Westyn is such a great baby. You forget as a parent what it is like sometimes to know how much these little guys really love you. Shaun and I can walk in a room and when he sees or hears us he just grins from ear to ear. Unfortunetly that doesn't happen much when Jackson enters the room, but I am sure that will change soon. Westyn is also very fond of his cousin Prestyn.
This is one of my favorites so far. He look so much more like Shaun at this age than Jackson did, at least for now.
Big brother, being himself. Jackson is really into superheros now, thanks cousin P. He will sit and talk to himself for hours!

"Yeah, I think I like what I see"....Westyn still loves bath time. It has been his favorite activity to date, understandable. I can't believe he is already about to outgrow his bathtub..... now what am I supposed to do with him?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: