Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Creativity at work!!
So most of you who know me know that I can't sit still and I love doing fun things around the house to spruce it up. Since all of our walls are the same color as our celings, and the ceilings are extremely tall I don't foresee any painting going on anytime soon. So, I decided to try the sponge treatment on the only three walls I can touch in the house and this is the end result. It looks much better in person. It was very inexpensive and a lot of fun, and the look is incredible.
The pictures aren't great, but you get the idea.
The picture below is what the walls looked like before.. I am debating whether or not to do this wall?

My lovely neighbor brought me the fresh flowers yesterday, I don't normally have fresh flowers sitting around.



2 comments:

Tarin said...

LOVE it! Have you done anything to the boys' rooms?

The Ponderer said...

Hey...that's nice! Debbie is getting ready to paint our third bedroom to make it Maverick's play room. You might have given here some ideas!