Thursday, April 30, 2009

Westyn Update

I thought I would give everyone an update on Baby #2. Westyn seems to be growing as normal. We had another ultrasound this week and everything looked good. We did get some good shots but I am not going to bother putting them on here because they just look too wierd. He is kicking or punching all the time and I swear he only sleeps 30 minutes at a time. According to the ultrasound he already has some hair, which is exciting. He is head down and sitting very low, which kills me at times. His room is just about ready and I am excited about it. It is so much cuter than Jackson's room every was, sorry Jack. I am trying to make Jackson's room look cute but it has been difficult. I think I have already gained like 23 pounds, so I will probably go over 30 this time. Oh well, what is a girl to do? Our doctor here in Tulsa seems really good and I am looking forward to her delivering Westyn. Just another couple of months!!!!!

1 comment:

The Ponderer said...

We are looking forward to Westyn's arrival! We love you guys and hope to see you again soon!